Community Board Meeting Minutes 10/10/2018

Present: Robin, Gunnstein, Jani, Alex (Excused: Sylvain, Sébastien, Ivo) 


- Google+ ending

Topics to be added to agenda?

- None

Next meeting:

Wednesday October 24, 2018, 17:00 CEST (Amsterdam, Europe)

1 - Community Strategy / Survey

Status: Robin has sent the draft to Roland and the Community Board.

Minutes: Alex, update some of the statistics with numbers from 2018. Robin will check on this and add updated numbers. Gunnstein, do we have similar data we could access from Symfony? 

2 - phasing out

Status: Sylvain is waiting for IT to check if we can get all email addresses to inform project owners up front. Robin will wait with communication before this is done. Roland has been informed about the consensus of the board on this matter, also with a note on moving code without any response from a project owner

Alex, are there any payed extensions? What kind of licenses? Robin to double check.

Minutes: Robin checked, there are no payed extensions. Licenses vary; none, GPL(2).

3 - / legacy

Status: Robin is preparing to make changes to the homepage of This will result in a homepage were we only share information which is still relevant, blocks with outdated content will be removed.

Minutes: Robin needs help from Sylvain

4 - Developer feedback (

Status: Robin is making a list of community members to approach for this. Robin will check with Nikita if he is ready to publish developer feedback. If not, Robin will gather the feedback at a later point.

Minutes: We can move ahead with this, work on will resume the following month. Robin will gather developer feedback.

Leave us a comment
blog comments powered by Disqus